The mission of the Special Education Parent Advisory Council of Hudson is to work for understanding of, respect for, and support of all children of special needs in the community.
To that end, it will work to:
- Promote a network of parents of children with special needs, and provide the forum to share information
- Advise the Director of Pupil Services, the Superintendent, and the School Committee on operations and development of special education programs, parent and teacher training needs, and help to develop policy
- Promote communication between PAC members, local, State and National organizations, councils and groups
- Promote communication and programs within the community to encourage understanding, acceptance, and inclusion
- Provide informational forums to parents, educators, students, and professionals
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.